We all have our favorite Instagram accounts we check out daily, but what about those other aspiring bloggers with less then 500k followers? Enough of the same old #throwbackthursday, #goodhairday and #instastyle posts. We’ve seen them all. Don’t miss out on new potential, fresh ideas and bright inspiration. Here are the latest top 5 Montreal-based Instagramers that share their eye candies on fashion, lifestyle, travels, food and photography like you’ve never #reposted them before.
- @inayali – Posts: 3,447 – Followers: 92.6k – Category: Lifestyle
Ali, a photographer, promoting café culture in Montreal and snapping beautiful shots of hidden corners in the city (and beyond).
- @d.construct – Posts: 2,177 – Followers: 1,287 – Category: Fashion
Dominique, a Texan-born Fashion Marketing graduate from LaSalle College, with the aim to make fashion and art accessible for everyone.
- @sabrinalabar – Posts: 164 – Followers: 4,472 – Category: Foodie
Sabrina, a lawyer, passionate about preparing and arranging colorful and often fruity munchies. Special feature: All recipes are 100% vegan!
- @doiseecolor – Posts: 36 – Followers: 558 – Category: Architecture/Photography
Neil, a Communications and Marketing student at Concordia/JMSB. His Montreal-focussed posts visualize his interests in popular culture, photography, fashion and music.
- @mevallieres – Posts: 643 – Followers: 6,301 – Category: Travel
Marie Eve, a Montreal-born and raised full time travel blogger, sharing her snapshots of architecture, landscape and meals of Europe and beyond with the world.
Make sure to follow us @dormbooker for more updates, dorm decoration tips and student hacks 😉